Shahrukh Khan With His Son Abram

Shahrukh Khan With His Son Abram
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is in Kolkata with his three children – Aryan, Suhana and AbRam to cheer for his team, the Kolkata Knight Riders, said he is “extremely happy” that his kids enjoy the matches and understand the value of losing and winning.

“I want my children to enjoy sports… this game and I love IPL. It’s very personal to me so I feel extremely happy that my kids come and understand the value of losing and winning. Tonight (Wednesday) was winning…it had to be… all there were here,” said SRK.
“I would honestly like to take the whole responsibility for it but I would be lying. I stand by them. There is Gautam and the rest of the boys and Venky sir and Jai bhai. They spend so much time that they have completely made sure that I am now just the packaging of the team and when I become boring… I bring my children to the game. I just come and cheer. I am the cheerleader of the losing team and now we have three cheerleaders,” SRK responded to a poser on his contribution to KKR’s performance.

Post a Comment

0 Comments